GeoTherm PET Geotextiles
Geotextile is available in stock now. Contact our support team,
GeoTherm PET Geotextile
GeoTherm PET Geotextile Fibre is a high-performance fiber made through the extrusion of virgin polypropylene. It is primarily used in manufacturing geotextiles, industrial filter fabrics, floor coverings, carpets, fiberfill, and construction fibers.
- GeoTherm PET Geotextile
GeoTherm PP Geotextile Size: 2.8mtrx100mtr (Length)
(Customized sizes can be manufactured as per request)
Enquire about this product
Geotextile is a strong synthetic fabric usually used in civil engineering construction projects (such as highway or building foundation ) that stabilizes loose soil and prevents erosion.A geotextile is typically defined as any permeable textile material used to increase soil stability, provide erosion control or aid in drainage. Geo textiles can be woven, knitted or non-woven.
Geo textiles are an ideal protection from erosion.
The geotextile acts as a separator, allowing water from soft natural soil to pass into a free-draining construction soil, which allows the natural soil to consolidate, thereby gaining strength and providing a more suitable surface for foundations.
Compared to other geosynthetic materials which can perform 1-2 functions only, Geotextiles materials can perform six functions very effectively.
Exeed Geotextile manufactures the highest quality geotextile materials and PP Fiber, using state-of-the-art equipment sourced from leading technology providers in Europe. Exeed Geotextile products – Prime Geotextile – have been successfully used across major projects across the UAE, GCC, and other markets around the world.
Exeed Geotextile can offer the below geotextile products in various technical specifications:
- Prime Geotextile Polypropylene Needle Punched Non-Woven Geotextiles
- Prime Tec Polyester Needle Punched Non-Woven Geotextiles
- Prime FR Geotextile Product
Exeed PP Fiber
Exeed PP Fiber
Exeed PP Fiber is a high-performance fiber made through the extrusion of virgin polypropylene. It is primarily used in manufacturing geotextiles, industrial filter fabrics, floor coverings, carpets, fiberfill, and construction fibers.
- Exeed PP Fiber
- Exeed FR PP Fiber
Make the most out of Prime Geotextile solutions and use the knowledge and experience of our expert engineers. The application of Geotextile depends on the functions it needs to perform on various projects. To incorporate Prime Geotextile effectively, our team of engineers can go through the following steps:
- Identifying the primary function required for Prime Geotextile to perform on specific projects
- Identifying supplementary functions that also govern the application process
Establishing the property requirements based on site-specific conditions. Exeed Geotextile’s Team can support clients with:
- Tailor-made solutions and recommendations based on the needs of various projects
Raw materials design and production all the way through to product Implementation on-site
- Advanced testing facility to ensure clients are confident with the product implementation and achieving their project objectives
- Proper and optimal packaging of Prime Geotextile, using shrink-wrap packaging, to ensure products reach our clients with no damage